Thursday

westside daredevils

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Knoxville is producing more good pop music these days than at any time since I've lived here.



More evidence of this came my way last week in the form of the new release by local band the Westside
Daredevils
(thanks Gray). The CD is called "Twilight Children" and it's awfully good. I heard the WSDD play on a boat of some kind at a summer festival on the river downtown last summer and loved what I heard. The new CD doesn't disappoint. It's tight, jangly power pop with singalong lyrics and a sweet, happy vibe.



Run right out and pick this one up. I know you can get it at both locations of the Disc Exchange and probably some other places too (I'll get the scoop on this).



-katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought this CD and I love it