Friday

robert, superhero bro

robert

This is my little brother, Robert. He is my lawyer and financial advisor. He's just a wellspring of advice, actually, much of it unsolicited ;-)

But today I am very, very happy with him. You see, he has relentlessly pursued this horrible ex-landlord of mine for the past three years and has finally wrung some money out of her. She was my slumlord in Sequoyah Hills and the children and I finally had to move out of the house I rented from her after an electrical fire in the basement. We had already had major problems with no heat and air, falling masonry (onto our heads. in the shower), etc, etc

And when I moved out for these reasons, she had the gall to SUE ME.

This irritated Robert. And when he gets riled up by something like this, he will not let it go until he is satisfied. He countersued and countersued again. That was three years ago and now, after much legal wrangling, unless the woman appeals to the state supreme court by the end of today, the gig is up and she lost.

Thanks baby bro. You rock.

PS: This photo (below) is my favorite one of Robert. It was taken a year or two ago somewhere in Latin America. This is what he looks like when he first wakes up.

rob2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hottie! Is he married?

Julie said...

He's quite completely taken by my supercool sister in law.

Anonymous said...

You are too kind sis - too kind!

Anonymous said...

Rob is such a BADASS

Anonymous said...

He's a good son too. But his sisters are good daughters as well. Love, mama

Lisa said...

Yeah Robert!