Sunday

the lost savant

There's a great new, independent bookstore in North Knoxville called The Lost Savant. I'd been hearing raves about it for weeks and finally went by yesterday. It's on Broadway in the Fountain City area. It's a wonderful, small store with good books, good food, good coffee/hot chocolate, etc. I'm really excited that this place is on my side o' town. They apparently also have live music some nights. If you live in Knoxville, be sure to check it out. I know I'll be hanging out there a good bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, let's just hope the panera about to open in fountain city doesn't put it out of busines..

Anonymous said...

or the coldstone creamery put The Creamery, and so on and so forth:(

Julie said...

Yeah, but Panera can't boast having a guns n' knives shop as their next door neighbor like The Lost Savant can.

Julie said...

Yeah, but Panera can't boast having a guns n' knives shop as their next door neighbor like The Lost Savant can.