Wednesday


Wardie, age 2
Originally uploaded by kgranju.
I am working on the layout for the program for Ward's memorial service (talk about a surreal task), and I'm just pretty much weeping all over my keyboard after seeing this picture that's to be included.

This photo really, really captures his personality. As my Uncle John says, Ward was a baby rock star and he knew it. He had charisma busting out all over, not to mention the hair Roger Daltrey always wished he had.

My son Elliot said this morning that his cousin Ward's biggest problem was people arguing about who would get to hold him or sit next to him, because everyone always wanted to.

1 comment:

The Wonderful Wonderful World Of Us! said...

I haven't had the chance to visit in the last couple days...and I just read that we have lost our precious angel Ward. I am soooo saddened...words cannot explain. I have an almost 18 month old son who also has blonde hair and blue eyes...I am just so saddened to hear this. I will continue to pray for your family. I am in Texas...if I lived nearby I would attend the services for him...but intstead I will light a candle in his memory. May God bless you ...I know that he will be taken well care of in Heaven...and his parents will get to see him again!