Monday

from the wedding

A few more of my favorite photos from our wedding in September.

Elliot and McLean

IMG_0487

Natalie, Sydney, Jane and Jack

katies wedding 047

Thomas watches the ceremony:

IMG_0490

Jones, Mel and Elliot watch the rehearsal a few hours before the wedding:

katies wedding 008

Robert prepares to officiate (I told him to wear whatever he wanted. He almost wore his "trust me; I'm a lawyer" t-shirt)

P4080298

Me with my two best grrrl pals from high school, Steph and Bets:

katies wedding 066

At cousin Betsy's party for us the night before the wedding:

Jon and Kate

My mother's house, the day of the wedding (we got married in the backyard):

P4080284

Rehearsal

P4080287

Jay

katies wedding 034

A gaggle of girls

katies wedding 029

1 comment:

chez bez said...

All beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing them.