Thursday

various

I have now missed three days of work from being sick, but I think I may have turned the corner today. I also finally went back to the doctor today and she gave me antibiotics for my lungs, which she thinks are inflamed/infected. Also gave me some cough syrup with codeine, so I'm hoping I'll sleep well tonight and not wake up coughing. I am seriously behind at work now.

Henry and Elliot and I are snuggled up on the sofa watching a Ben Folds DVD that came with "Songs for Silverman." We all love Ben Folds around here.I've been listening to "Rockin' the SUburbs" a bunch since we saw him live week before last.

This weekend the children will be with their father and I'm going to Atlanta. I know I am going to see Flaming Lips and Big Star (!!!!) and am hoping to squeeze in K.C. and the Sunshine Band. Yeeehaw.

No comments: