Saturday

uncle monkey


uncle monkey
Originally uploaded by kgranju.



I hope to be able to get to Nashville next weekend for my BABY COUSIN THOMAS'S CD release party at 12th & Porter.

Thomas is my youngest first cousin and probably the coolest person in our family. Definitely the best looking of the lot of us. He's a physicist by academic training, but also an incredible drummer. He also does Reiki. And climbs trees. He was also the first person to introduce me to Buddhism about a decade ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas also is the kindest, most gentle, most loving person on the planet. Sometimes I wonder if he's an alien - except for the fact that I drove him (and his mama) home from the hospital the day after he was born. I happened to stop by as he was being discharged, I think. He was cute then and he's cute now, not to mention brilliant and handsome.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the kindest, most gentle, most loving person on the planet?

-Robert

Anonymous said...

Robert, you are an alien. Your dad and I didn't want to tell you, but I think you're old enough to handle it now. Love, mama