Sunday

i want to write about your house

Well, once again I have a slew of freelance assignments on which I need to get crackin' (for HGTV) and I'm looking for homeowner interviewees. If you have any of these features in your house/condo/apt and would be willing to talk to me about them, please be in touch. I'd be very grateful. Feel free to pass this message along to friends/family.

-A combo kitchen/family room
-A floor in your kitchen made of cork, brick, hardwood or laminate
-An unusual kitchen sink: farmhouse style/above counter or "wet surface"

thanks!

kagranju@gmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have all of the above but there is no way I'd help a stinkin tit patroller like you.

Julie said...

Wow annonymous! What a coincidence that you have ALL THREE of the items in your house that I just happen to be looking for.

Katie

karrie said...

We have a wood floor in our kitchen and are planning a remodel. (We bought the place with a very minimal, makeshift kitchen.)

Wood floors seem fairly common to me, but I'd be happy to help. Unless you need pictures, because its kind of a mess right now. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a brick floor. I like it. :-) What else do you want to know? (I live right down the street if you need pictures.)

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»