Wednesday

new book coming out



My friend Andi Buchanan is the brain behind and editor of this soon-to-be-released tome.

I have an essay in the book - on parenting an adolescent boy and how sometimes I feel like I'm flying blind.

Anyway, you can pre-order the book on Amazon now (just click the book cover). I am friends with several of the other contributors -- and an admirer of others I don't know (like Jacqueline Mitchard and Jodi Picoult) -- and I'm hoping we get to do some readings together in various spots around the East coast when the book hits the shelves. That would be super fun.

The complete list of contributors includes: Stephany Aulenback, Karen Bender, Kathryn Black, Robin Bradford, Gayle Brandeis, Faulkner Fox, Katie Allison Granju, Ona Gritz, Gwendolen Gross, Melanie Lynn Hauser, Marrit Ingman, Susan Ito, Suzanne Kamata, Katie Kaput, Jennifer Lauck, Caroline Leavitt, Jody Mace, Jennifer Margulis, Jacquelyn Mitchard, Catherine Newman, Sue O'Doherty, Marjorie Osterhout, Jamie Pearson, Lisa Peet, Jodi Picoult, Maura Rhodes, Rochelle Shapiro, Kate Staples, and Marion Winik.

Lotsa terrific writers in there. I actually can't wait to read the whole thing.

No comments: