Friday

knox rocks

You can see the last in my series on Bonnaroo RIGHT HERE. It focuses on all the Knoxvillians who were part of the 2005 Festival, and has interviews/footage of Ashley Capps, Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere, Dishwater Blonde and Dixie Dirt.

(For some reason, the person who cut and streamed the video included 30 seconds of traffic and weather at the very beginning, so don't think you have the wrong video - just wait a sec until the traffic guy finishes his spiel and then the music stuff will start.)

Roman Karpynec shot and edited the footage. He and I have more on-air music features in the works, so stay tuned...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nice blog on publisher resume. It is always nice to locate an information source like this one. If you need some more resources, I invite you to our site which has lots of fresh information on publisher resume . Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a lapd live police scannersite. It pretty much covers lapd live police scanner related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog on article software submission. I also have an interest in article software submission. If you are wanting to find more about article software submission, then I invite you to drop by article software submission

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

Anonymous said...

High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,

gladys99 said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marketing for financial advisors site. It pretty much covers financial seminars, investment newsletters, referral marketing.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)