Saturday

ward

I've been thinking an extra lot lately about MY COUSIN WARD lately, as the first anniversary of his death comes in July. He was two years old. His loss has affected every member of our family very profoundly. We've all ben incredibly inspired by my cousin Julie, Ward's mama, who has taught us a lot about grace and courage over the last 12 months. She's such a wonderful person and mother and a great, fun friend to boot. Here's A SLIDESHOW of some favorite photos of Ward that she shared today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really looks like a cherub! I know your family still feels his sweet spirit with you. God grant you peace as you come upon this sad anniversary.

karrie said...

I'm so sorry. Ward was beautiful and looks to have been quite the character from his expressions.

I'm going to go hold my own little curly haired blonde wild child close for a bit.....

Lisa said...

So tragic. I can't believe it's already been a year. I am sorry for the loss. I cannot even bear to imagine how awful this must be for his mama.