Friday

betsy

Last night I got to visit with my best friend since 7th grade, Betsy (yes, that is also my sister's name.) She was in town to speak at a conference. She has a very cool job. She's an MSN nurse at Vanderbilt, specializing in high risk obstetrics. She lectures and teaches all over the country on the topic, and also works as an expert witness for lawyers who are defending/prosecuting doctors in malpractice suits.

So anyway, she was intown and spent the night at our house and it was so much fun to hang out with her. I wish we lived in the same town. I also wish Jane had cleaned her room. That's where betsy slept last night and it was FILTHY, despite me having instructed to Jane to clean it very well before leaving for the weekend to her father's.

This is a photo of me with Betsy, and another one of my best friends from high school. Stephanie is on the left, I am in the middle and Bets is on the right:

katies wedding 066

This is Jane with Betsy's daughter Clare Frances at the Brownlands Horse Show in '05:

Jane with Betsy Babb Kennedy's daughter, Clare Frances

No comments: