Monday

christmas insomnia

It's 5:30 am and I've been up since 3:30 am, unable to sleep. I tried a warm bath, but finally gave up and came in to the living room to watch TV. It looks like Santa came while were sleeping ;-)

I can't wait for the children to come home this afternoon and see what Santa hath wrought.

I'm wondering why I am suffering insomnia. I think it's probably because it's Christmas morning and even though the children aren't in the house, waiting excitedly to hop out of bed at the crack of dawn (or before), I feel like being up earlyearlyearly.

It's rather cozy, with the tree lighted and Moses the cat asleep next to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for us, it was almost 3:30 before we WENT to bed! (up at 8:00--not too bad!). I hope you have a very Merry Christmas afternoon.

Melissa said...

What happened to Seth Andrews/Grossman?

Julie said...

He went into sales to spend more time with his wife and baby daughter. He's doing great.