Saturday

Better than Grosse Pointe Blank


IM000344
Originally uploaded by kgranju.
Turnout was fab, considering we only had, what, 40 in our class?

In this picture, think I see (Front Row - Left to Right): Gray Anderson (partially out of frame), Steve Neuhaus, L.J., Betsy Babb Kennedy, Stephanie Jennings Edwards, me, Laura Vaughn, Karen Pimental, Burton Freeman, Sandra Berns, Bo Wagner

Back Row, left to right: Ben Huddleston, Todd Tolbert, Lance Romance, David Ordoubadian, Betsy Babb Kennedy, Steph Jennings Edwards, Steve Neuhaus, Karen Pimental, David Ordoubadian, John AUgustine, L.J., Sandra Berns, Connie Cox, Doug Holder, Bo Wagner, Burton Freeman, Thomas Roche, Laura Vaughn, Gray Anderson, Hung Sung Lu, Jimmy Bishop, Bernard Hubbard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Tina from Mommy Chats. I apologize if this is unwanted spam for you...my intention is not to irritate people. My intention is to invite those that might be interested to a chat with someone you've mentioned on your blog, or a topic you've mentioned. The program I use isn't fool proof, though so if this is posted on a blog that is not relevant, please just delete and ignore.
This coming Wed, Oct 19, 10-11am pst, 11am-12pm mst, 12-1pm cst, 1-2pm est, Mommy Chats is hosting a chat with Bee Lavender. Bee is the publisher of the online edition of Hip Mama and created and publishes Girl-Mom, an advocacy website for teen parents, and Yo Mama Says, a news and commentary website for activists. For information, click here. Again, I do so apologize if this post is unwelcome...My only intention is to get the word out about this great chat to those that might be as excited about it as I am! :) Hope to see you at the chat!

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay buyand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay buy so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!