Friday

tom cruise scares me

The Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes thing just gets stranger and stranger.

Today he's quoted as saying that everyone who comes into contact with Katie has been GIVEN "SEMINARS" on how to interact with her and the baby to be.

This apparently includes his two older children who will, according to the same article, work in "shifts" to help care for the baby.

Has anyone ever noticed that one never sees photos of Nicole Kidman with the two kids she shares with Tom Cruise? And I know they are being homeschooled by Scientologists at Cruise's L.A. home. I wonder if he harassed her until she finally basically gave up trying to parent her kids...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Cruise will name this baby "Prince Tom," ala Michael Jackson.

I think being the child of celebrities isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely despise Tom Cruise and always have. I shudder whenver I see a photograph of him. He looks completely insane. He acts completely insane. He's not a very good actor, his looks are questionable ( I think he's ugly as sin, but obviously I'm in a minority there), and did I mention he's insane? I truly feel for the future Katie Holmes...the one who is going to wake up one day and say HOLY SHIT!, WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?
I think he likes the fact that she's so young because he can mold her in his image. I saw her quoted the other day as saying "I feel like the coolest girl in the world". Dammit Katie Holmes, snap out of it!!!

Anonymous said...

I predict he will eventually go completely over the edge. He has the same look in his eyes as insane criminals often do - wild, strange and frightening.

Les Jones said...

There's another Tom Cruise story wherein he brags about the great sex he's having with his knocked-up fiancee.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cruises%20spectacular%20sex%20life_13_04_2006

He also puts down people who have meaningless sex outside of a long-term relationship, but is apparently OK with not marrying Holmes, despite being engaged to her and knocking her up.

What a freak.