Friday

my cousin ward

The kids and I have been thinking and talking a lot lately about our baby cousin, Ward. He died last summer in an accident at the lake and really, his loss is the worst thing that's ever happened to our entire extended family. We all miss his a lot. Now that the weather is getting warmer, it reminds me that soon it will have been a year since I saw him last. He was the loveliest baby I've ever seen. Truly. He was just physically stunning. And he was so funny and clever and sweet.

Wardie, age 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss - he was certainly a beautiful little boy. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

That's heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain his parents and whole family must be going through, especially as the first anniversary of his death approaches. What a gorgeous little boy. I'm so sorry.