Tuesday

britney's baby

I hope this isn't true, this story that Britney Spears' BABY FRACTURED HIS SKULL in a fall from his high chair. Yikes!

Mine never fell out of a high chair, but one of them did once eat a poison mushroom from the yard. Another of them stuck a bean so far up his nose we had to go to the ER and the third once got poked in the face - right near his eye - with a burning stick being used to roast marshmallows by his cousin. My point being: who am I to judge anyone else's ability to prevent their kids from doing things like falling out of high chairs?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My youngest was climbing on the towel bar, it broke, she fell and hit her butt right on the heat vent prong. You know she has a scar down the top of her crack. The worst part was...I was at the grocery store and when I got home he had put a band-aid on the boo boo, right in the butt crack. I can still get tickled at the picture of a band-aid sticking out of her crack.

Anonymous said...

lol, and I am pretty sure one of your sweeties sucked down some Scrubbing Bubbles from under the counter when we visited, snort. (not that I have any room to criticize; safety queen I am not)

K, I don't think I can even read that BS link, oh heh, what a drag she has BS for initials...

sajmom said...

My daughter found some rose food I didn't know I still had and ate a little, but she was easy compared to her brother. Her brother has found & eaten rat poison at one grandmother's house, hormone pills at the other grandmother's house, and humidifier scent at ours. Never much because I discovered it right away(What's he chewing on?!)And he's not even two yet! It would be easy to judge if you don't have a kid like him, not a second goes by that he's not into something. I can see how someone with a normal child would think that he just wasn't watched enough.

Elizabeth said...

My daughter fell out of the grocery cart when she was around 2. She was standing up in the seat part (what good mother lets her kid do that?) and I was unloading the cart, didn't see that she was standing up, and pulled it forward. She fell right on her head, on the hard grocery store tile. I felt *awful!*