Thursday

spicy jesus roll

THIS INTERVIEW with born-again actor Stephen Baldwin alternately frightens me and makes me laugh my face off.

Favorite quotes:

"What being born-again means for me is that I'm having so much fun in this interview that we're not going to go out and get an 8-ball of blow tonight and go crazy. That's what born again means to me: Inasmuch as I'd like to do that, gosh, I'll just go home and read some scripture with the wife."

"I'd like to give (Tom Cruise) a spicy Jesus roll."

Let's say those poor people in those poor countries are relieved of their debt, but they don't know Jesus. Okay, so their life's more comfortable, but then what happens, according to the Bible? You tell me what the point of that is."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

look, I am a christian who believes every word of the bible is true and what you printed makes me cringe. unfortunately this is what sticks in peoples minds, not someone who sounds far more intelligent.

Anonymous said...

I take my spicey Jesus roll with a sliver of ginger and a heaping helping of wasabi!
becky

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I mean "spicy." My apologies to Katie's viewing public. And J.C.
becky

Anonymous said...

He went to AA and now he thinks he invented finding religion.

He is a creepy loser without an acting job who replaced his drug and alcohol addiction with Jesus... I don't buy it, it's just another addiction.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is a spicy jesus roll?

karrie said...

Scary shit. I'd rather hang with Tom and his aliens any day than deal with a spicy jesus roll.