Wednesday

Hey Fellow Bloggers! Help Me Out! (please?)

I reallyreallyreally need to sell my house now that Jon and I have gotten hitched and moved into a house of our own. It's an AWESOME house at a great price. I need to get the word out.

Would you please link to this post on your blog or ask me ( kagranju@gmail.com ) to send you the photo and HTML to post the info directly on your site? Consider it a blogger-to-blogger wedding gift :-) You will have my eternal gratitude:

------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARMING, HISTORIC CRAFTSMAN COTTAGE FOR SALE IN KNOXVILLE, TN - CHEAP!!!

DSC01343

Here is my adorable craftsman cottage. It's in the historic OAKWOOD LINCOLN PARK NEIGHBORHOOD of Knoxville.

It is 1468 sq feet and has 3 bedrooms and 1 large bath. Plenty of room to add a second bath upstairs or downstairs.

It also has:

-Hardwood floors throughout, most refinished
-Large sunny kitchen with big windows, pantry and orginial built-ins
-Central heat and air
-Flower garden
-Large, fenced yard with view of Sharp's Ridge
-Original wood windows in most of house
-Original, UNPAINTED wood trim throughout
-Working gas fireplace
-Large, airy, dry, daylight basement with small, soundproofed "music room"
-Many original fixtures
-French doors
-Nearly new hot water heater and nice built-in dishwasher
-Historic neighborhood near downtown with sidewalks and active neighborhood association

This lovely house is in very good shape. Move-in ready! With only minor cosmetic updating, it can be a real showstopper.

Asking price: 99K - HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE! I've bought a new house, so make me an offer.

E-mail me at: kagranju@gmail.com

8 comments:

karrie said...

I added a link to our blog, since we get a good amount of traffic from Tennessee.

We bought a new home last summer and opted to find tenants for our old place instead of selling, since the market here is a bit flat. I know how stressful all those mortgages can be.

Good luck!

Julie said...

Thanks Karrie!

radmama said...

congrats, Katie! If I had readers in tennessee, I would help out..

Our new house is smaller than your "cottage". :-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe if your property seceded from the City of Knoxville I'd buy it.

Michael Hickerson said...

I will throw up a link on my blog and hope that will help. :)

Titusina Andronica said...

I want, I want, I want. Man, I wish that house was in the Nashville area, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Good luck selling it, I'll put a link up in my blog for ya. But MAN, I wish I could get it.

Granny said...

Great price, especially to someone like me who lives in CA.

I have one TN reader I think but you couldn't blast her out of Memphis.

I used to have Knoxville relatives but we've long since lost touch. I've been there once and remember it as a lovely city.

Anonymous said...

hay miss katie /mommy from sydneybobiny & janeeefofany