Wednesday

too busy

I need a helper. Really, I do. If I could just cut the afterwork transportation part of my weekly schedule out (after I get off at 6pm, I drive about 50 miles roundtrip to go pick my children up on the other side of town - in rush hour traffic - and then brng them back to our side of town. This is HELL. I make the same trip each morning before work each day when the children are not with their father.), I'd be in good shape.

And maybe someone could do my grocery shopping.

Having someone come clean once a week was a very good decision. I had forgotten what a difference it makes in making me comfortable and less harried. It's great to have found someone so good again.

But I am feeling like I really need some help about now. Between work, freelancing, mothering, travel, household maintenance and repairs that need to be done, etc, I am just feeling slammed.

Whine over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to push Episcopal to work on getting a bus from the downtown Knoxville area!

Julie said...

Two words: fat chance ;-)