Friday

I love Free People but I always have to order their stuff or buy it when I am in other cities. But today I was driving along (coming home from parent-teacher conferences, in which I was happy to hear my children are doing quite nicely) and decided to stop at this little store in Bearden, Obligato, that I've passed a million times and never been in. What do I discover, but that they carry a lot of Free People stuff and even better, they were having a big sale, so I got this very cute silk skirt for 70% off... They also have great jewelry and Tracy Reese dresses, which I also love.

I love clothes, so a good find to start the day makes me a happy girl...

AND I got a new cell phone, but was able to switch my # over, so I am now communicado again. People have probably given up trying to call me though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know why you have to get that stuff on sale. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but $140 for a skirt that doesn't even have a hem on it sounds like way too much money for me. That's party dress that you'll wear to every wedding for the next 3 years kind of money in my world. I would never pay more than $40 for a skirt or pants I intend to wear as 'play clothes'.