Tuesday

banged up

Last night Elliot called out to me during the night to come rub his back and help him get back to sleep. So as I often do, I climbed the ladder up to his bunkbed and snuggled up next to him. When he was breathing deeply again, I tried to sneak back out. Unfortunately, I missed the ladder getting down and fell out of the bunkbed to the floor, catching my leg in the ladder on the way down. My knee is swollen and throbbing, my forhead has a knot on it and I have various bruises all over my arms and legs.

Ouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Katie! I'm sorry you hurt yourself. Hope you recover quickly.

Barry Wallace said...

Yes, but did you do one of those, "Tum te TUMMMM!!" flourishes at the end, to prove you meant to do it? That's what I always do. That is, if I can still stand...