Monday

j. and cinco


jon and cinco
Originally uploaded by kgranju.
The incredibly sweet J. takes on pony-holding responsibilities this weekend. Here he is holding my daughter's pony. He also drive 90 mins each way two days in a row with cranky Elliot in car, bought funnel cakes, moved heavy tack trunks, cheered for Jane, commented on how brilliant and cute my child is on a horse, chatted up all my friends about horse stuff, rubbed my neck when it got sore and just genearlly pointed out to me what a Good Man he is.

He was probably bored (he has never been to a horse show) and he got sunburned, but he never complained.

Lucky me :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I guess this means my plan to stop simply talking to you at the rock and roll shows every few weeks and finally actually call you up and ask you out is a bad plan? This is a real boyfriend?

Julie said...

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he's the real thing.

(And who are you?)

Anonymous said...

he is so cute that he can get away with the backwards ball cap thing. What a sweet smile. Seems like a keeper.

Julie said...

Not only is he nice to look at, he's funny, smart, kind, clever, did I mention really funny?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Does this guy have a job?

Julie said...

Oh gosh no. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you knbow I ***never** date men with actual JOBS.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Katie, After the hell of the last attempt at a boyfriend, this guy has got to be a big improvement. I still wish you would let B and me kick that other guy's ass. Somebody needs to after the way he treated you. What a freak.