Wednesday

new scott miller



Last night I took my children, plus my niece Eleanor, to hear Scott Miller play a set at the DE South to celebrate the release of his new CD, "Citation."

They all enjoyed it, but Elliot, who has always been the biggest V-Roys/Scott Miller fan of the bunch, was pretty much in heaven. He really enjoyed it and near the end of the set, he whispered to me, "Can I get his autograph?"

So we bought the new CD and waited in line to get Scott, whom I've known since college days, to sign it. When we got to the front of the line, Elliot handed him the CD and was thrilled when Scott wrote "Elliot Rocks!" on it.

"Afterward he said to me very happily, "Mom, he knew to only put one 't' in 'Elliot'!"

(This made Elliot very happy since people frequently spell his name wrong.)

And Elliot fell asleep listening to his new CD and literally clutching the signed CD case. It was tres cuteness ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You looked so sweet watching Scott with your children. You don't look old enough to have kids that old!