Tuesday

sleepyhead

I talk in my sleep. I've been known to agree to all kinds of crazy stuff when the person asking is awake and interrupts me while I am asleep.

Earlier tonight I was just asleep when my daughter Jane tells me we had this conversation:

Jane: Mom, why are they called iPods?

Me: Bluurghhagynejakk

Jane: Mom! Wake up! Why are they called iPods?

Me: Ummm...I think i is for internet.

Jane: What about "pod"?

Me: Pods are small bugs you can't get out of your house.

Jane: Wha? You mean iPod means "internet bug you can't get out of your house" ??

Me: Yes. That's what we have on our other computer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if I want you to do ANYTHING, all I have to do is catch you half asleep?

Hmmmm. That could be useful info.

Mark A.

Anonymous said...

You once told me, while half asleep that you were going to run for President on Tuesday. I laughed my ass off. I tried to get you to repeat it but you had gone back to sleep. Do you still sleep with that fuzzy blanket under your head?