Friday

my new year's resolutions

-Be more organized

-Grocery shop more efficiently and prepare more meals at home

-Grow better garden this year

-Stop running into things in my car (or anyone else's car)

-Play more board games

-Spend more time with a couple of folks I've neglected lately

-Avoid painful entanglements with tortured musicians (I remain open to the possibility of pleasant entanglements with non-tortured musicians ;-) )

- Complete several writing projects I've had on back burner, including something about the Clinton High School bombing, which is the great untold story of the civil rights movement

-Uncover, discover, discard

What are your resolutions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what kind of garden are you planning -- vegetable or flower? If the first, I'd be happy to rototill your backyard in exchange for some veggies. If flowers, I'd also be happy to go with you to one of the local native plant nurseries to pick out some cool stuff.

- Steve K.

Julie said...

I want veggies AND flowers! You have a deal, Steve. That sounds great.

-kate

Lisa said...

To finally lose the 10 extra pounds of baby weight I've been carrying around for 20 months now, along with the 5 extra pounds I needed to lose prior to pregnancy, and, oh yea, let's not forget the 5 extra holiday "I'm going on a diet in January so I may as well eat a lot and enjoy it now" pounds!