Thursday

sizing up jude law

I'll admit to finding Jude Law superhot in "The Talented Mr. Ripley." Lordy that man is good looking. So I was amused when a story made the rounds 8 weeks or so ago claiming that clandestinely (is that a word?) taken nude photos of JL indicate that he isn't, ahem, very well endowed. But I never saw the pix in question until today when a blog reader who knows of my girly affection for JL pointed me to these shots.

As you can see from looking at the actual nekkid photos it's really not fair to say WHAT he's got going on. I mean, he just went swimming for goodness' sake. And it's a telephoto lens. I'm just not prepared to make a judgment based on the evidence I have before me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. You can't jusdge a guy by his post-swim appearance. Things can change, quickly. I know this from personal experience with my husband :-)

Kizz said...

Law just doesn't have good luck with the public nudity. In his last stint on Broadway he first appeared on stage in a bath then stood, dried off and dressed. Due to a certain lack of theatrical magic the water tended to be ice cold by the time he stood up.

Anonymous said...

at least he`s intact!

Anonymous said...

Some men are show-ers and others are growers. If a man's a grower, you won't until the blood gets flowing...

Anonymous said...

Well. . .I'm happy to share that I spotted Law walking (actually, running) in Soho on Tuesday (fully clothed I might add.) Cute. . .even said something British-y.