Thursday

sickly

I have the WORST cold I've had in ages. RG insists it's allergies, but considering the fact I've never experienced allergies before in my life - and the fact that both my boys are now having smilar symptoms - I am not so sure. But I have to say that the painful swelling inside my nose, and the itching in my nose and throat and the watery eyes aren't cold symptoms I've had before. Yesterday I took a sample zyrtec some doctor sometime had given someone in my family and that cleared me up for six hours or so. Then I slept miserably because I didn't have another one. Then I stopped and bought some claritin on the way to work this morning and it doesn't seem to be doing quite as good of a job. Really, I just want to take a hot bath and go to sleep, but I'm finishing a much overdo freelance project (Thank you and much love, SF), I am taping the weekly political show I produce tonight and regular workaday work beckons. I also said I'd help RG with his band's press release for their show this weekdn, so need to get that done...

And I am having a bad hair day. Very bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

imagine that. Elliot and Henry BOTH HAVE ALLERGIES. despite the fact that one got the magic titty and the other one didnt

Julie said...

Wouldn't that be cool if my breasts ACTUALLY WERE MAGIC,as you,anonymous poster to my blog,like to suggest on an almost daily basis? In fact, you seem pretty much obsessed with my breasts. It's sort of bizarre, frankly. I do wish they were magic, though. That would be way cool.

(And H does have allergies. E, thus far, does not. They both seem to have a cold today, though)

Anonymous said...

Zyrtec is magic, IMO. Works on my allergies better than anything. I take one every night at bedtime so that if it makes me drowsy, so much the better.

BTW, when I was your age, I only had slight bouts with allergies in the spring. Every year they get worse and last longer. Not sure if the aging process, or if the air around here is getting worse.

Anonymous said...

Do not take Celebrex if you have narrow-angle glaucoma. Celebrex may worsen this condition. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease; have liver disease