Monday

The search terms people use to end up at my blog are always interesting, and in the past few days, my post below (the "bad mommy" orgy) has generated some extra interesting hits from people looking for "bored housewives" (actual search term) or "sexually frustrated suburban mothers" (also an actual search term from someone who ended up on my blog this week) or something, but I think what you guys are actually looking for is over here at the Naughty Mama blog. It's a good read, so check it out ( I used to be an editor at LiteraryMama.com and love pretty much everything they publish...)

And for the record:

-I am not bored
-I am not frustrated (this week, anyway)
-I live in the 'hood, not the burbs
-I am open to the houswifery thing (especially if I get some kind of cool costume to wear and the job comes with a houseboy)

Speaking of housewives, be sure to read Adam Boyle's29 thoughts on the apparent sexiness of "Desperate Housewives.

No comments: