Monday

nannyneeded

My wonderful Nanny, Laura, is leaving us at the end of this semester to finish school.

::::sigh:::

So I'm on the hunt for her replacement. Job description below. E-mail me at katieallisongranju@yahoo.com if you live in Knoxville and are interested. Feel free to fwd to a friend.
----

Nanny Needed in Knoxville

Looking for energetic, dependable, (live-out) nanny for three children, ages 13, 9 and 7. Must be a good driver with own car & insurance. Excellent references. Full time in summer. Half time during school year.

You need to be comfortable in a very relaxed, active household full of children, children's cousins and friends, dogs, and even a lizard (You don't actually have to interact with the lizard. I don't, but he does live in our house.). Some familiarity with horses would be a bonus, but at the very least, you shouldn't be allergic. Must be able to calmly juggle days full of peanut butter sandwiches, playdates, horseshows, day camp, swimming lessons and soccer practices without becoming overwhelmed. I'm a single parent and I work a lot of hours at a very demanding job; I need someone who can really handle everything at home when I am not there. We live in Old North Knoxville, near downtown.

The kids are great, pay is competitive, will work around college class schedules for the right person.

E-mail Kate at katieallisongranju@yahoo.com

No comments: