Thursday

i am getting veeeeerrrryy sleepy....

I am headed back to Oak Ridge to see the hypnotist again today as part of this series I am doing (on TV). The idea is he is supposed to cure me of my lifelong habit of gnawing my fingernails.

The first session was really fascinating and I did manage to go about a week without biting them, which is sort of a record for me. But then life got hectic and I had to go out of town suddenly and, and, and.... Whatever it was that the guy did to me essentially seemed to wear off.

So now I will go back this morning and get filmed as the hypnotist does his thing on me again. I hope it works. I would like to quit biting my nails (and my pedicure guy would too. He is dying to move on to my fingernails from my toenails, but I have never let him because it seems a waste of money).

I will also feel really bad for the hypnotist if it doesn't take because he's awfully nice and he is doing it on TV. Failure probably wouldn't help his business much.

No comments: