Wednesday

happy

I am very happy these days.

And lucky.

Healthy, happy children. Wonderful family and good friends who have been there for me every step thru the last, somewhat difficult, transitional few years of my life.

Work I enjoy that mostly pays the bills.

And now a bonus I wasn't sure would ever happen in the form of Jon.

(I hope I didn't just jinx myself)

:-)

I wish I could have looked in a crystal ball in 2003 and 2004 when the big changes were kicking my ass and seen what joy lay ahead. It would have sustained me.

1 comment:

karrie said...

Good for you!

It really is too bad that we're unable to go back somehow comfort ourselves during those major low periods with the knowledge that better times are just ahead. (And kind of funny, when you look back, how sudden the shift to a postive outlook often is.)