Monday

bizarro

I had a very strange experience last night; a man I went out with three or four times last winter called me at 2am and told me he's in love with me.

You have to understand, I haven't seen or talked to this person in more than six months, and I don't think we even LIKED each other that much.

I think he was more than a little inebriated.

I'll bet he feels really stupid today, especially since in my completely asleep state, I think I laughed when he said this. Then I said he could call me today, but that I was going back to sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I tried to call you and ask you to marry me at 3:00 am last night but you didn't answer.

I'll try again later today.

Todd

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sure you want to marry a divorced woman who seems to have really bad morals and has a sense of humor that mocks everybody. My advice is to keep looking for some actually nice woman with some basic decencey. Trust me. If you just started reading this blog you will find out this is not a nice girl you could introduce to your mother kind of person.

Anonymous said...

Hey, anonymous, maybe you should go and read blogs by "nice women with basic decency" then, and stop annoying the rest of us who enjoy what Katie has to say.

Julie said...

Todd - I keep telling you I am not the marrying kind.

-Katie

senormedia said...

anonymous coward said:
Yeah, sure you want to marry a divorced woman who seems to have really bad morals and has a sense of humor that mocks everybody.

And that's a bad thing how?