Saturday

I have a new housekeeper person and think I may be in love with her.

I am domestically challenged and NEED someone to help me keep my house in order. I've had someone to help with this off and on over the years and I'm always much happier overall when someone is on. It's hard to find someone good, though.

I lucked into this genius person via Stewart Pack (see below). SHe's his sister in law. She already has my little house looking and feeling 100 times better. She even does things like organize the closets for me and buy me the cleaning supplies she thinks I need.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Treat her like gold, and also be sure to discuss expectations or problems and be open to her doing the same. Honesty is the best policy!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Are you sharing? I am a mom of a 5 month old and am just back to work. The house is suffering and I could use the extra help.

Julie said...

Sure!

E-mail me at kagranju@gmail.com and I'll give you her contact info.