Wednesday

Thanks Giving

I'm starting a running list of things I'm thankful for - gonna add to it as I have time all weekend.

Add your own list in comments section below this post.

My list (in no particular order - very randowm - will get longer in coming days...)

Henry, Jane & Elliot
Betsy
Robert
Nicole
Ray
Eleanor & McLean
Jones, Anna and Helen
RG
Gray & Jack
Betsy K.
Susan K.
Mama
Grandma
Uncle J.
Grandpa R.
Patty & Brandon
Loud music
James & Julie
Kimi, Bill, Lane, Charlie, Drew, Harris and Inara
All the folks at my job, whom I love
Ann, Sydney and Shawn
Jay
Steven
David O. & fam
Fiat, Mabel & Cookie (dogs)
Dickens & Cinco (ponies)
My cozy little house
Christmas lights
Chocolate biscuit cookies from Harrod's
QMM
Bell Buckle
writermamas
old books in dusty bookstores
Fiesta Farm
Howard Dean
Jon Stewart
Sarah Vowell
David Sedaris
Power Pop from the '70s
Knitting stores
watermelon
my mother's spaghetti
stone fences in middle TN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate

You are my list and my new year resolution is to make you fall in love with me. Enough with these men who don't appreciate you.

Lisa said...

You go anonymous ;) ... I am thankful for my babies beautiful smile and laugh and for wearing shorts on Thanksgiving day!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for lesbian cheerleaders!