Saturday

family

How cool is my baby sister?

Tonight is Christmas Eve and for the first time since I became a mother at age 23, my children aren't with me because this is the first year they are spending Christmas Eve/morning with their Dad.

I went over to my sister and bro-in-law's house to eat and enjoy how excited my niece and nephew are about Santa's impending arrival, but after a while I started feeling really sad because I miss my children so much, so I told my sis I was going to head home.

So she suddenly produces this Christmas-Eve-without-your-kids care package she had put together for me, complete with several gossipy taloids, adult beverages, chocolate, and other yummy stuff.

And tomorrow my children come home :-) Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I stumbled onto your blog as I was going through random ones and I like it. I like this in particular. Yes, that's a pretty cool sister you have. I hope to read more of your blog and I'm bookmarking it.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about 1lb chocolates
. You can check it out at 1lb chocolates


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder