Friday

grown up

I've had many moments along the way when I realized I was becoming and then was a real grown-up: marriage, motherhood, being unable to drink red wine on a weeknight without nasty consequences the next day...

But today I experienced another milestone that made me realize I am, indeed, all grown up. I e-mailed a list of friends and family members -- all in their 30s like me -- with some info about my upcoming travel plans, and received at least seven auto-responder replies in which I was told the person I had e-mailed was out of the office, but that I could contact his/her assistant and/or secretary should I have urgent business.

When did my little brother get an assistant? Does this man look like he should have an assistant?

I feel old...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer