Friday

busybusybusy

The last week or two have been waaaaay busy for me. Busy at work, lots of freelance work (for which I am very grateful. It's good right now), children, lots of music I have not wanted to miss, yard makeover (which has mostly been the work of my saintly and talented botanist friend, SK), old friend unexpectedly in town, new puppy, horse shows starting up, boyfriend I wanna see as much as possible....

It's all good. Life is good, but I need about a week to just hang around the house and wash clothes and sleep and cook and hang out with the fam with nothing to do and nowhere to be.

Last night I took Henry to see Wilco at the Tennessee Theatre. We had a lovely time but his allergies were so troublesome last night that we had to leave about 1/3 into the show. He felt terrible about needing to leave, but I was just so sorry he was feeling so bad. What we saw was quite astonishingly good and that is SUCH a great place to see a show. Henry is now a Nels Cline fan.

This morning I had to rush around to get Jane to the barn all packed up and ready for her first horse show of the season. She went with barn pals today and I'll join her tomorrow. I am taking J. with me. This will be his first foray into the wonderful world of equestrian obsessions ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a BOYFRIEND?